Canyon Lake CA 's Preferred Source For Lennox Furnaces Products
Lucky Air, Inc. is your best source for Lennox air conditioners in the Canyon Lake CA area!
Lucky Air Inc. is a proud premier Lennox dealer providing high quality furnace and air conditioner units. Since 1895, Lennox has been committed to delivering comfort in homes across the globe. With over 120 years of experience, Lennox is one of the oldest HVAC companies in history that has been providing quality products to commercial and residential areas. Lennox prides itself on innovation, dependability, and reliability with their products.
Lucky Air Inc. is known for their top notch quality services and products. We have a trusted team of HVAC technicians who will provide solutions for your specific requirements and needs. Our NATE-certified technicians have proven skills and knowledge when it comes to all makes and models of HVAC units, including Lennox furnaces and air conditioner units.
Hire a Qualified Contractor
- Certified Technicians
- Knowledgeable Service
- Superior Installation
- High-Quality Products
Lennox Air Conditioners In Canyon Lake CA
Lennox offers products varying from thermostats and zoning, to HVAC units and air purification systems. Lennox provides a wide variety of products tailored to your homes individual needs, ensuring your home has a comfortable and relaxing atmosphere.
Below are a few of the air conditioning units Lucky Air Inc. recommends for reliable, efficient cooling in Riverside, Corona, San Bernardino, Canyon Lake, and the surrounding areas. We are a Corona air conditioning contractor who has the experience and knowledge to answer any questions you have about proper sizing, efficiency ratings, matched components and more. Contact Lucky Air, Inc. today to learn more about our recommended products or to schedule a free in-home consultation and estimate for your air conditioner installation.
Lennox™ XC25 Air Conditioner
- Efficiency ratings of up to 26.00 SEER---can save you hundreds of dollars a year, compared to a standard air conditioner
- Stages of Cooling- variable -capacity operation
- SunSource® Solar-Ready option---allows you to add solar modules and create a solar powered system that generates electricity for your air conditioner and more, reducing energy consumption and utility costs
- ENERGY STAR® qualified---meets or exceeds EPA guidelines for energy efficiency
- iComfort™-enabled technology---allows the air conditioner, when installed with the easy-to-use programmable iComfort Wi-Fi® thermostat, to exchange information and make adjustments as needed to optimize performance and efficiency**
- Additional federal, state and local tax rebates and incentives may be available with a SunSource solar installation.***
- 10-Year Limited Warranty on compressor and covered components
York® Affinity™ CZH Air Conditioner
- 18 SEER performance and ENERGY STAR® certification keep you cooler for less
- Premium System Warranty - This product carries a 10-year parts and compressor warranty or lifetime limited compressor warranty with a factory matched York® system. Play Video
- Two-stage compressor provides quiet and efficient operation
- QuietDrive™ system silences vibrations with swept wing fan and composite base. Play Video
- Ozone friendly R-410A refrigerant
The Best Dealer Of Lennox Furnaces In Canyon Lake CA
If your home doesn't seem to be heating properly, you may want to replace your old appliance with a Lennox Furnace. These furnaces are energy efficient and are better at controlling your home's temperature. Choosing energy efficient appliances can save hundreds of dollars on your electric bill.
Lucky Air, Inc. provides competitive prices and expert installation services for gas furnaces in Riverside, San Bernardino, Corona, Canyon Lake and the surrounding areas. Below is more information about the furnaces we recommend. To learn more about these systems, or to schedule a free estimate and consultation, please contact us - we're available seven days a week to take your call!
Lennox™ SL280V Variable Speed Gas Furnace
- 80% AFUE heating efficiency---rating can save you hundreds of dollars each year, compared to older furnaces
- Improved cooling efficiency---achieved by matching with a Lennox air conditioner or heat pump, the SL280V will improve the system's SEER**
- Dual-fuel capability---can be combined with an electric heat pump to create a dual-fuel system. This combination minimizes heating costs by seamlessly alternating between the two energy sources, depending on outdoor conditions.
- iComfort™-enabled technology---allows the furnace, when installed with the easy-to-use programmable iComfort Wi-Fi® thermostat, to exchange information and make adjustments as needed to optimize performance and efficiency***
- Sealed blower compartment---minimizes losses and maximizes efficiency and comfort
- 20-year limited warranty on heat exchanger
- 10-year limited warranty on covered components
Lennox™ ML195 Gas Furnace
- Efficiency rating of 95% AFUE---can save you hundreds of dollars each year, compared to standard furnaces
- Sealed blower compartment---minimizes losses and maximizes efficiency and comfort. Less than 1% leakage at 1.0" ESP
- Dual-fuel capability---can be combined with an electric heat pump to enhance comfort and fuel efficiency by alternating between electric and gas heat, optimizing energy use and minimizing heating costs
- 20-Year Limited Warranty on heat exchanger
- 5-Year Limited Warranty on covered components
- May be eligible for valuable 10-year Limited Extended Warranty coverage
Why Choose Lucky Air As Your Lennox Dealer?
September 2, 2015
"Our old unit quit on one of the hottest days of August with guests coming in from out of state!! Mike, from Lucky Air, Inc, came out within the time frame promised and got our old unit cooling again! We plan to get a quote from Mike to replace our old unit. We are thankful for Mike's great service and for educating us about proper bi-annual maintenance to prevent problems. Our son & daughter in law recommended Lucky Air to us and were right about their honest, upfront approach."
- Robin R.
September 4, 2012
I just wanted to drop you a note of thanks for the great job you and your company did in fully upgrading our HVAC system. We really appreciate the professional attitude of your entire crew and their extremely high level of expertise.
We were especially pleased with the analytical work that you did prior to our making a decision to move forward. You reviewed our old (40+ years) inadequate system and offered us several options and explained each to us. As you know we wound up replacing virtually everything, from the heating/air conditioning unit, to the duct work and registers. When I shared with you the fact that I had allergies you recommended a whole house air cleaner, which we also elected to install.
As of this writing, we are finally enjoying a cool home that is virtually allergen free!
Thanks again, Mike. Please feel free to share this letter with any prospective clients that you might have and please encourage them to call us for further information."